Welcome to the in-between of deals. Black Friday has come and gone. There were tons of great discounts, many of which even began well before the day after Thanksgiving, and our Verge Deals team worked to cover as many of them as possible. We even did a liveblog to bring you the latest up-to-the-minute updates. There have been deals on wireless earbuds, headphones, video games, 4K TVs, pre-built PCs, and even the occasional Nerf blaster. With so many savings already happening across the world of tech, it’s hard to believe Cyber Monday is still approaching.
That brings us to today, where we find ourselves between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Plenty of deals are continuing on, and fresh ones have cropped up to join the fray. If you haven’t started your holiday shopping yet, it isn’t too late to save a load of money on the gadgets and accessories you care about — we even have some suggestions in our holiday gift guide if you need a jumping-off point.
We will continue to update this page and all our other deal roundups throughout the remainder of the weekend and into Cyber Monday. We can even send the top deals of this holiday shopping weekend straight to your inbox; just subscribe to our Verge Deals newsletter. So join us for a relaxing Sunday of online deal shopping as we get into the pre-Cyber Monday spirit.
Latest deal highlights:
- The Backbone One mobile game controller for iPhones has reached a new all-time low price of just $70 on Amazon. That’s $30 off the regular $100 price, and $15 cheaper than the prior sale price. It also includes one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Read our review.
- Nintendo’s excellent Pro controller for the Switch is just $50 at Walmart and
TargetGameStop. That is the cheapest price ever on a new Pro controller, which is the ideal controller if you enjoy playing Switch games on your TV.
- For Cyber Monday, Dell has dropped the price of this XPS 13 laptop configuration with an Intel Core i7-1195G7, 16GB of RAM, and a 512GB SSD even more. It’s now jus $1,229, taking about $400 off the regular MSRP. Read our review.
- Amazon has the second-gen AirPods with the wired charging case for $109 instead of $159, nearly matching the best price we’ve seen. Read our full review.
- The Bose QuietComfort 45, a pair of headphones that offer best-in-class comfort and terrific active noise cancellation, are on sale in either black or white at Amazon, Best Buy, and Walmart for $279, their best price to date. Read our full review.
- The Fitbit Charge 5 is on sale for $130 at Amazon, Best Buy, and Target for $130, its best price to date. We weren’t fans of its UI and lack of physical buttons, but the fitness tracker is plenty capable, with long battery life and a slim, lightweight design. Read our full review.
- A two-pack of Anker’s 20W Nano chargers is on sale at Amazon for $21 ($10 off), a great price if you’re looking for a capable USB-C charger for fast charging your devices.
- The Yeedi K650 was already an affordable robot vacuum at $180. Amazon currently has it on sale for $120 when you clip the coupon on the page, however, which beats the robovac’s previous all-time low. It doesn’t offer lidar or virtual boundaries, but it’s a great budget bot that can handle the basics.
- The Roku Streambar is discounted to just $80 at Amazon, $50 off the initial list price. It may not be the best-sounding soundbar out there, but the convenient all-in-one solution features a built-in Roku Streaming Stick 4K Plus, support for Apple’s AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth.
- If you’re looking to blanket your home with better Wi-Fi, an Eero Pro 6 two-pack is selling on Amazon for $299, a savings of $100, and the Eero 6 two-pack is down to $167 from $279, the best prices we’ve seen on the popular mesh routers. Read our Eero 6 Pro review.