HDMI-compatible Line Doubler Adapter Adaptor Digital to HDMI-compatible for Gamecube NGC
The majority of modern televisions have connectivity via HDMI-compatible and lack some of the older inputs such as component, SCART and composite which retro consoles usually use. With the Bitfunx Gamecube to HDMI-compatible upscaling adapter, you can give your old Gamecube a new lease of life and make it look better than ever running through your modern HD/4k TV. The Bitfunx Gamecube to HDMI-compatible upscaling adapter is also plug and play so its simple and quick to use.
1) Video and audio in full digital HDMI-compatible format with zero transmission loss.
2) Works with the vast majority of HDMI-compatible enabled televisions and monitors.
3) Hassle free! Plug and Play.
4) Supports all Gamecube display modes (240p, 288p, 480i, 576i, 480p, 576p).
5) Provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colours and resolution.
6) No power adapter, no messy cords – Just one single HDMI-compatible Cable.
7) The ability to line double (upscale) lower resolution games.
8) The option to add and remove scan lines for a more authentic aesthetic.
9) Remote control for easy option changes.
10) Can be updated.
Adapter Dimensions– 7.62cm x 4.1cm
Adapter Weight– 31g
Remote Dimensions– 8.9cm x 4.1cm
Remote Weight- 19g
Power Consumption– Below 2w
Supports all Gamecube display mode options via the ‘Digital Output’ connection
including: 240p, 288p, 480i, 576i, 480p & 576p. A CR2025 battery is required for the remote control.
HOW TO USE
1) Connect the Bitfunx Gamecube to HDMI-compatible upscaling adapter to the digital output on the back of your Nintendo Gamecube.
2) Plug a HDMI-compatible cable from your TV into the HDMI-compatible output of the Bitfunx Gamecube to HDMI-compatible upscaling adapter.
3) Power on your TV and then your Nintendo Gamecube.
4) On your TV choose the source (e.g. HDMI-compatible1).
5) That’s it! Our Bitfunx HDMI-compatible adapters are ‘Plug and Play’ so they are very simple to use.
Using the remote control, you can access the additional features by pressing ‘Menu’ andswiping through the options using the arrow keys. There are a variety of changeable features,such as the ability to ‘Line Double’ and add scan lines for your preferred appearance. Themain purpose of the ‘Line Doubler’ feature which can be accessed by pressing Menu andturning ‘Linedoubler’ on will be to upscale your games.For example 240p can be line doubled to 480p. This translates to a much clearer and crisperimage. This is shown in the picture below: