Get the patch notes below.
- Borderless Video Settings – Borderless video settings have been implemented.
- Fidelity FX – A Fidelity FX CAS feature has been added.
- HDR – The system will now detect whether HDR has been activated in the Windows display settings, and automatically boot the game in HDR mode if it has.
- Anti-Aliasing – Adjustments to the anti-aliasing functionality
- User Interface Textures (4K) – Approximately 270 user interface textures for icons, backdrops, user interface elements, etc. now support 4K resolutions.
- Cutscenes – The bit rate has been improved and all pre-rendered cutscenes adjusted, so they will now play in 60 frames per second and display in the correct aspect ratio without stretching the picture.
- Global Illumination – A new “Global Illumination” feature has been implemented. This can be set to three different levels: High, Medium, or Low.
- Ambient Occlusion / Bloom – The rendering targets for ambient occlusion and bloom effects have been changed to dynamic resolution based on the game’s resolution.
- It is now possible to switch between recently selected display modes for screenshots, such as between full screen and windowed mode or between borderless and windowed mode, by pushing the Alt + Enter keys together.
- The mouse cursor is no longer displayed when using a game pad controller.
- The frame rate has been stabilized at 60 frames per second under default settings.
- Other stability related fixes have also been implemented.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.