Akash: Path of the Five is a visual novel in the otome style.
Players will become Aurora, a member of a magical race of elementals. As the first elemental girl the village has seen in over 200 years, all eyes are on her fast-approaching coming of age ceremony. All is not as it seems, however, as tensions between Akash and a nearby human settlement threaten to erupt into an all-out war. Cultivate a romance with one of her five classmates, navigate the coming conflict, and plan the greatest Coming of Age Ceremony Akash has seen in over two centuries.
• 7,000+ lines of dialogue voiced by a veteran cast including SungWon Cho, Morgan Berry, Ray Chase, Andrew Love, Chris Patton, Brandon McInnis, and more.
• Over 70 collectible CGs.
• 6 potential love interests.
• Up to 25 possible endings.
• An original orchestral score by Fat Bard.
• Bronze, gold, silver, and platinum trophy support
• Hi-res character art and dynamic 3-D environments presented at native 1080p on PlayStation®4, with an enhanced 4K presentation on PlayStation®4 Pro.
Rated Mature: Partial Nudity, Sexual Themes, Language